Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Competition Time

By the way fellow bloggers, just a little something that might interest one of you. I went to the News 24 website this morning to catch up on some news and I saw in the corner of my eye a competition for the person with the best and most interesting blog. The website is www.news24.com, or to reach the competition page directly, go to www.news24.com/promotions/blogoff. My blog is not up to scratch yet so I’m not sure of entering but maybe after our course I’ll have the guts to do it. Good luck if you do enter!

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Lesley Emanuel said...

Thanks for the link and competition info Celeste. It's a BHAG - a Big Hairy Audacious Goal you have there! Go for it! I'm taking this to be your personal project for the next month. Imagine the exposure you'll get if your blog makes it to finals (but go for a win).
Best Lesley

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Celeste said...

Thanks Lesley. But let me first try and put a photo on and create a more interesting blog. Otherwise I'm going to win the prize for the worst blog ever :) Excited to learn more on blogging from Roy. Its going to be interesting! Regards Celeste

 

Post a Comment

<< Home