Tuesday, April 25, 2006

RMB







The company I got my intership at is Rand Merchant Bank (www.rmb.co.za). Most of you know how I've been searching for a company like this to be able to fulfill my dreams of making a success in the corporate world. I have only been here for four day and its been a great experience so far. I have met such great and helpful people and I can already say with confidence that a good network has already been established and is in the process of being expanded.

So far Mpho and I have been working in the Change Management and Human Resources departments. I am very happy to be able to work in these areas because having minimal experience in these fields, this is a great opportunity to learn how things are done. We are both handled with great respect, and our supervisors give us the opportunity to do things hands-on. It feels great to be of use and to learn new things at the same time.

It is also very interesting to see how RMB handles their clients, employees and potential employees. It is an extremely professional environment where everybody is treated equally and fairly. I'm very glad to part of the process, even though it is only a 3 month internship. There is still a lot to learn in that time.

1 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger Pascalia said...

I can feel a lot of confidence in this post. I’m so glad you made it where you wanted. I hope your journey will be an inspirational and motivational one. Keep it up. RMB is blessed to have someone with passion and who is hardworking as you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home