Sunday, March 26, 2006

Getting that Job

I found the session on our CV and interviewing skills most useful so far due to the fact that it was a workshop that helped me improve my ways of getting that actual job that we have all been looking for. The other sessions have taught me how to handle the real working world when I do get that job. Those sessions are of equal importance. I know getting that job is up to me, but I feel more confident now that I know what to expect from interviews and what employers expect from my CV (and boy was mine off track). The tips were great, and the mock interviews were terrifying. Thanks again to Wickus Joubert and Willemien Strydom.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Lesley Emanuel said...

Hi Celeste

How badly was your CV "off track"? What exactly were the differences?

Hope you have a great week!
Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home